Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are also other versions of this article available: Reference | Reference7 (this version) | Reference9
Using the syslog link, the log messages of the device can be viewed directly in active operation. The messages are continuously automatically updated and are scrolled upwards, out of the window.
Only messages that were enabled in the Logging submenu are displayed. The following settings can be enabled:
- TCP: All TCP connections.
- PPP: All PPP connections.
- PBX Calls: All PBX Calls.
- Gateway Calls: All Gateway Calls -All calls that go via the Relay.
- Gateway Routing: All calls that must be routed via the Relay
- DECT-Master: All DECT-Master connections – only visible for IP-DECT systems.
- DECT-Radio: All DECT-Radio connections – only visible for IP-DECT systems.
- H.323 Registrations: All H.323 registrations.
- SIP/UCP Registrations: All SIP UCP registrations.
- SIP/TCP Registrations: All SIP TCP registrations.
- SIP/TLS Registrations: All SIP TLS registrations.
- H.323-Nat: All H.323 Nat data.
- Administration: All configuration changes, including account information.
- TEL1-n: All TEL1-n connections – only visible for devices with TEL interface.
- BRI1-n: All BRI1-n connections – only visible for devices with BRI interface.
- PRI1-n: All PRI1-n connections – only visible for devices with PRI interface.
Clicking OK saves the settings made.