Howto:2N Helios IP - 2N - 3rd Party Product
Testing of this product has been finalized January 16th, 2017.
SIP hardware and software endpoints
- Two way audio and video door entry communication solution over SIP
- Voice, video, keypad and proximity card access control system in one box
- Remote access control
- Relay contact to an electrical lock
- Upgradeable by Vandal Resistant cover
- Wide variety of models
- Remote PC configuration
- Helios IP Firmware Version: 126.96.36.199.5
- Helios IP Hardware Version: 570v5
- innovaphone PBX Firmware Version: 11r2sr22 [11.3648] on an IPVA
2N TELEKOMUNIKACE a.s.
143 01 Praha 4
The 2N Helios IP door intercoms can smartly replace traditional doorbell push-button speakerphone panels and all wiring, bells and home intercom installations in buildings with structured cabling. The intercoms provide more advanced and wider services than standard home phones. The installation is very easy, all you need is connect the intercom to the other LAN elements using a UTP cable and set necessary parameters.
Thanks to the integrated SIP protocol, the intercom can make use of all VoIP services: call forwarding at absence (to another office, VoiceMail or a cellular phone) or call transfer (from the secretary’s office to the required person, e.g.).
The intercoms are equipped with a programmable number of quick dial buttons for speed calling to the users whose numbers are included in the intercom Users list. Each of the quick dial buttons can be assigned up to three phone numbers, which can be dialled in parallel or sequentially. Thanks to an integrated time sheet it is possible to configure each of the buttons in such a way that the called party is always accessible and/or calls to selected phone numbers can be barred off the working hours.
Some 2N Helios IP models are equipped with a numeric keypad, which can be used as a code lock or a standard push-button phone.
The 2N Helios IP intercoms help LAN users scan the area in front of the camera via video streaming. Thanks to the full ONVIF support, the intercoms can become part of the Video Surveillance System in your facility.
The 2N Helios IP intercoms can be equipped with an RFID card reader for authorised access control and thus become a key part of your surveillance or attendance control systems.
The 2N Helios IP intercom is equipped with a relay switch (and, optionally, other relays and outputs), which controls the electric lock or other equipment connected to the intercom. Its activation time and method can be programmed flexibly: it can be activated by a code, automatically by a call, by pressing a button, and so on.
2N Helios IP is a unique solution for modern house door entry comunication using IP technology. Unique selling points:
- Full SIP/H.264 video door entry system
- All in one box (Voice, video, access control, keypad)
- Additionally upgradeable and expandable
- Modern design
- Modular system
- Reliable product
The Helios IP - doorphone was proven by the manufacturer according to innovaphone testlists and is therefore qualified as referral product.
Reports of Certifications:
- 01/2017 - For a detailed analysis of the Helios IP, please have a look at the 2N Helios IP - 2N - SIP Testreport 2017.
- 10/2010 - The Helios IP was retested by its manufacturer 2N in November 2010 using actualized firmware and hardware. The test were completed successfully, no problems were found. For a detailed view of this report, please have a look at Howto:2N_Helios_IP_-_2N_-_vendor_Testreport
- 06/2008 - The video functionality of the Helios IP was also tested. With the V6 SR2 firmware only basic video calls were possible. For more information on this topic, please refer to: Howto:2N_Helios_IP_-_2N_-_SIP_Testreport
Starting at 650 EUR GDPL.
|Company:||2N Telekomunikace a.s.|
|Country/ZIP/City||CZ-14301 Praha 4|