Howto:Download Server Structure
innovaphone firmware/software downloads can be found on two different Locations.
The AppStore is divided into 4 areas.
- Apps for the App Platform from V13 and above versions
- Firmware files for Phones, Gateways and IPVA
- Starting with V10sr50, V11r1sr11, V11r2sr42, V12r1sr27 and V12r2sr23 new releases will only be published in the new store.
- Additional Software Products like SDK, V10 innovaphone Faxserver, myPBX and myApps
- App Platform
- OS for the App Platform from V13 and above versions
Currently, you need a valid download account and password (which you will learn when you do the training).
The overall structure is very simple and explained on the server's home page. Essentially, download pages are structured by firmware version. However, there are multiple packages, not only firmware. You will find all those packages listed with their most recent build on the individual version pages (e.g. http://download.innovaphone.com/ice/10.00/ has packages exchange, faxserver, firmware, linux and reporting). Different version pages can have different packages (the version 8 page for example has apps, firmware and iqm). While most of the package names should be self-explaining, the apps page might not be. It is simply a container for everything left over which did not fit in the other packages :-)
Unfortunately, some of the downloads do not fit in to this scheme nicely. Consider for example the downloadable voice mail. It is part of the apps package. This software will certainly run on the current firmware (V10 as of this writing), so why is there no apps package in the V10 download page? The reason is that all non-firmware products (such as voice mail, iqm, tapi, ...) are published on the download page for the oldest firmware version they run with. As the voicemail (as of this writing) runs down to firmware version 6, it can be found in the version 6 download page's apps package! Likewise, the current TAPI driver is compatible down to version 8 firmware, so it can be found in the version 8 apps package.
So to locate a desired download:
- if it is firmware, just download the firmware package from the appropriate version page
- otherwise find out the oldest version your desired software product runs with
- go to the appropriate download page and look for a matching package
- if there is none, look in to the content of the apps package
- if it is not obvious in the apps package, locate the tools.zip and see if it is there
V11r1 update (Feb 2015):
- The Linux application platform as well as the linux applications to be used with v11r1 (and later) are still V10. As a result, they can (still and only) be found on the V10 download page.
Wiki to go (updated weekly):
- An offline copy of inno-wiki: wiki2go
Classic application software downloads
- Voicemail: V6 apps package
- wireshark-dlls: Store (Tab Software)
- V9 Operator: Store (Tab Software)
- TAPI: Store (Tab Software)
- IQM: Store (Tab Software)
- Voice Recording: Store (Tab Software)
- Wireless (i.e. DECT) Handset Software: Store (Tab Software)
- Wiki XML/PHP Scripts: Wiki-src packages
- log2pcap: Store (Tab Software)