Howto:Using the Voicemail object as a post call review
This solution was implemented and tested using
- innovaphone Voicemail, Build 60060
- IPVA with V12r1sr13
This is a Simple Script to redirect a caller to the voicemail object after having called in a callcenter. The caller gets to choose to give a grade from 1 - 6, which is then saved as textfile.
Please notice that the script, paths and default messages are in German
To change this, please take a look at the Customization section
A few preconditions are assumed:
- a Voicemail object vm:3 is existing
- a User Klaus:123 is existing
- Place the downloaded script in your CF directory (e.g.: CF0/rufbewertung/*)
- Configure your vm:3 Script-Url to point to the Script in the main dir (e.g.: http://127.0.0.1/DRIVE/CF0/rufbewertung/bewertung.xml)
- Setup a Function-Key for Klaus:123 using the Redirect function.
- Set a Name you desire to show on the phone (if available)
- Set the Redirect number to 3123 (vm number + Klaus number)
- Set the checkmark Redirect Active Call to active
With this done, you are basically all set.
To test the script, please proceed through the following route:
- Start a call to the user Klaus:123
- After Picking up the call, press the configured Redirect button twice to redirect the caller directly to the voicemail object
- The caller is now asked to input a grade from 1 - 6.
- Making a wrong input causes a announcement informing that the input is invalid, asking for a right one.
- Finishing the first input, the caller is asked to input another grade for the second question.
- After all questions are answered, a file containing the choices is written.
- The file can be found at CF0/rufbewertung/bewertungen/<date>/
Changing the audio
If you want to change the audio, please take a look at the script itself.
I have marked the locations, where the audio is being loaded, explaining what the announcement is stating.
To create announcements for your testing environment, i advise you to check out fromtexttospeech.com , creating the corresponding messages and converting them through the Innovaphone Audio Converter.
Adding questions to the pool
To add a question, just expand the list of questions in the script.
Here is a generic example, on what it looks like:
<!-- ======== Zweite Ansage ======== --> <!-- ======== Announcement No. 2 ======== --> <!-- AUDIO: Ansage der 2. Bewertungskriterien --> <!-- AUDIO: Announcement of 2nd criteria--> <store-get root="" name="bewertung_ansage_2.$coder" out-url="$url"/> <pbx-prompt url="$url" barge-in="false"/> <call name="DTMFDetect"/> <!-- =============================== -->
None so far :) If you happen to find any, please let me know in the Discussion
Download the complete file package of scripts and files as described in this article here.