Howto:Xenios IP phones - Xenios-Concept - 3rd Party Product
SIP hardware and software endpoints
Our first product, Xenios Concept One, is an innovative and elegant design phone fitting most of the room atmospheres.
Based on a customization concept, our product marries a modern and elegant design with local materials, such as wood to reflect the room decor of its surroundings
Daring, compact and functional, Xenios Concept One has been designed by Elium Studio, a famous French design agency located in Paris.
Our tailor made product is available in black or white. Select the color and finishing material you would like: leather, plastic, solid wood, glass, Plexiglas....
Our latest product, first customizable induction charger for smartphone, is based on the same design and customization concept, to offer a visually consistent of associated products , and improve the guest experience in rooms.
Xenios, because every room is unique...
Products & Functions
innovaphone CTI ready
- Initiate outgoing call (automatic call with no manual intervention, update of called party, correct call direction in call list) yes
- Answer incoming call yes
- Hold/Retrieve yes
- Transfer no
innovaphone Reverse Proxy ready
- STUN no
- TURN no
- ICE no
- SIP/TCP yes
- SIP/TLS yes
innovaphone WebRTC ready
- Codec G.711 yes
- Codec OPUS no
- DTLS encryption no
- G.722 yes
- G.711 A-law yes
- G.711 y-law yes
- G.723.1 (53) no
- G.729A yes
- Opus no
- G.726 yes
- SIP INFO
- RTP DTMF (RFC2833)
Supports RFC3261 Digest Authentication Scheme (Section 22.4)
- Supports RFC3261 Digest Authentication Scheme (Section 22.4) no
Support LDAP Phonebook
- Support LDAP Phonebook no
Product versions used for interop testing:
- Xenios: 21.04.23
- innovaphone: V12r2sr24
At each power-up, Xenios phone parameters are provisioned by all or any chosen method from the list:
- DHCP option 66/67 (tftp server with server field (e.g.): “10.0.22.13”
- Via http from a server connected to the same subnetwork at an IP address ending xxx.xxx.xxx.250
- Via TFTP from a remote Xenios server. Provided that Internet connection is available and allowed. This server address can be modified to use any other server.
Default provisioning walks through all of the above 3 methods in sequence.
When the phones are set by provisioning, it is advised to remove the files from server. This allows faster initialization phases and avoids any automatic update based on old files if ever ‘hand made’ setting has been done.
Anytime, new files can be stored on server to set automatically the phones at next reboot
Xenios phones are set according a configuration file built before delivery. However, it is possible to consult and set the parameters accessing to a webportal from any PC connected on same network.
- IP address
- When the phone is connected and initialized, the IP address can be listed by pressing the ‘speaker key’ then the sequence “**47233**”
- Access to webportal
- You can reach the phone webportal through this IP address from any computer connected to the same network.
It is advised to use Edge, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Initial login is « admin » ; initial password « xenios ».
It is mandatory to disable the digest auth detection. to do so, please follow these instructions.
Xenios phones are designed to be used in hotel rooms by guests. the features are voluntary limited to basics so that the phone is really simple to use with no user-guide.
|15 rue Louis et Auguste Lumiere|
|01630 St Genis Pouilly - France|
|Tel: +33 670 18 20 24|