- User Enter the user/identity to authenticate with.
- Password Enter the shared secret for the MD5 challenge/response handshake.
The EAP-MD5 settings are going to reused for EAP-TLS needs. I.e. there's currently no extra setting for EAP-TLS. The configuration for an actual certificate, being fed into the EAP-TLS session, can be found at General/Certificates/Device Certificate.
- User Enter the user/identity to be sent within the EAP Identity request.
- Password Enter arbitrary content.
- General/Certificates/Device Certificate
- EAP-TLS doesn't mandate that identity to necessarily be the same as the certificates subject/CN
- A non-empty user/password just serves as an "on"-switch