Jump to navigation Jump to search
Configure your Conferences
Add a conference
- Long Name of the PBX object
- Name of the PBX object
- Number of the PBX object
- Select the announcements to be played.
- Use predefined annoucement packages depending on language and place them in local files app.
- Share access rights to enable selection.
- Conference interface
- search for available conference devices & select appropriate one for use
- possibility to
- set used amount for seats at dedicated conference device
- choose use of PBX-channels-license to operate interface with
- Channels app
- to be implemented
- Add room(s) to be used for conferences
- Display name: Room name displayed upon call & in conference app
- Number: Room number. Appended to conference number for direct dial-in
- Reserved channels: amount of conference room participants
- PIN: access authentification to enter room
- Video coder: supported video codec for video conference
- Delete room: erase room from conference