This information applies to
- innovaphone IP29-20
innovaphone IP29-20 is an IP adapter for twenty analogue interfaces (FXS).
It includes 20 interface licenses upon delivery.
- Firmware 13r1sr11
- innovaphone PBX with appropriate amount of Port<v> Licenses
- Power over Ethernet+ supply according to IEEE 802.3at, Class 4 (PoE+)
- appropriate adapter cable - see below
As different cabling concepts might be applied, innovaphone does not deliver any connection cables with the system.
Note: Below mentioned 3rd-pty-products are subject to change and there might be alternative products of other manufacturers/resellers.
Find below a list of possible connection concepts and their realisation:
Built-in 8P8C connectors provide following pinout:
This pinout is especially designed for use with twisted-pair Ethernet patch cables
Direct terminal connection
In case of direct connection of analogue terminals by use of 2-wire-a/b-connectors RJ-11 / modular jack 6P2C, a special adapter has to be used.
This adapter has to distribute above mentioned IP29-20 pinout to four 6P2C connectors using the pinout below:
Next to own assembling, below listed are some 3rd-party-products (information is subject ot change):
Patch-panel based connection
In case of patch-panel based connection, used adapter cable depends on used patch panel:
- patch-panel with 8-wire-connectors (8P8C): use twisted-pair Ethernet patch cables
- patch-panel with 2-wire-connectors (8P2C): use of an adapter cable splitting up 8P8C to 4 x 8P2C.
- For the 2nd option, innovaphone offers a quadruple adapter cable, order-no. 03-00029-001. To connect all 5 interfaces of IP29-20, five of those adapters have to be used.
IP29-20 is added to an existing V13-PBX-system by execution of V13-installer upon initial device startup.
Analogue extensions connected to IP29-20 are bound to the innovaphone PBX by use of the V13-device-provisioning.
If an appropriate number of Port<v> licenses is available in the corresponding innovaphone PBX,
the registration of analogue terminals to the selected users takes place immediately after the provisioning is confirmed.
- In case of Class3-PoE power supply (no PoE+), the first eight FXS interfaces (1-8) are available within the device.