All the settings on that page can be done per PBX. Note that they are not synchronized automatically across PBXes.
- Registration Page: the URL to the form to register a new user, e.g. http://ap.innovaphone.com/innovaphone.com/usersapp/register.htm
- Reset Password Page: the URL to the form to reset the password, e.g. http://ap.innovaphone.com/innovaphone.com/usersapp/password.htm
- Edit Profile App: the name of the Profile App (e.g. "profile") that will be opened when the button "Edit Profile" on myApps menu is clicked.
Launcher Software Update
- App store URL: the URL to an App Store where a software.json file along with the launcher files can be found, e.g. http://store.innovaphone.com/release/download/
- Build number: the build number to use, e.g. 131880
Applies to PBX from 13r1 SR11.
This section contains administrative settings for the myApps clients connected to the PBX.
- If turned on, myApps will be started automatically each time the user logs in on his computer. myApps for Windows only.
- Show in taskbar
- If turned on, myApps will be displayed in the Windows taskbar, additionally to the task tray. myApps for Windows only.
- Auto appear offline
- The time of inactivity after which users should be displayed as offline. (myApps for Windows only, applies for browser version also from 13r1 SR38).
- Autostart video
- This setting controls the default behaviour of phone apps on new phone calls. If on video telephony is done by default. If off audio-only calls are done by default. Note that during the call the user can turn video on or off at any time with both options.
- Hotkey dial
- The hotkey for dialling a selected phone number. myApps for Windows only.
- Hotkey accept
- The hotkey for accepting ringing calls. myApps for Windows only.
- Hotkey reject
- The hotkey for rejecting ringing calls or disconnecting active calls. myApps for Windows only.
- Log flags
- A hex string that represents the trace flags of the myApps launcher. See Reference13r1:Concept_myApps_platform_services#Troubleshooting.
Example trace flags:
0x000000001 (activate App trace) + 0x000000008 (activate DNS trace) + 0x000000080 (activate HTTP client trace) + 0x000008000 (activate App WebSocket client trace) + 0x080000000 (activate AppProxy client trace) + 0x200000000 (activate Webserver client trace) ============ 0x280008089 <---- hide-mask
- Alignment of the Docking Mode or deactivated
- Show desktop notification
- Enable/Disable native Windows Notifications
- Audio/Video/AppSharing outside VPN
- Enable/Disable ignoring ICE candiates with an interfacetype of IF_TYPE_PPP or IF_TYPE_TUNNEL
- Disable Outlook search
- Enable/Disable search in Outlook contacts when using native myAPPs-Windows-Client
For each setting there is a force checkmark with the following meaning:
- force on
- The administrative setting will be used by all clients. The user is not able to change it. Previous user settings are ignored. Note that the force checkmark has no effect, if the corresponding option is unset.
- force off
- The administrative setting is used as a default by all clients. The user can change it locally at any time. Previous user settings have priority.