With the User PBX object, the standard subscribers of the innovaphone PBX is configured.
- Do Not Disturb
- No calls are sent to the user if set. Can be set by 'External UC' applications (e.g. Estos Procall)
- Hide Connected Endpoint
- In some cases it is desireable not to reveal the final destination of a call to a caller. For example a call center agent should not be called directly by the customer or to suppress call forwarding destinations.
- Call forward based on Presence
- enables use of forwarding based on presence. Typically set via ProfileApp. Feature description see here
- Home Screen Apps
- Comma separated list of applications to be displayed at myApps-homescreen. New lines are indicated by ':' . Application names must match with respective App-object-name. Definition typically is made via myApps or UsersAdminApp.
In addition to these options, all those that can be set for a Reference10:PBX/Objects/Config_Template object can be set for a User object too.
General Configuration Options
The information about general configuration options shared by all objects can be found at Reference13r1:PBX/Objects.
Configuration Options which can be defined by a Template
Some of the configuration options of a user object can be defined by Templates. More information about these options can be found at Reference13r1:PBX/Objects/Config_Template
DECT configuration options
The following details are entered in the DECT section and are therefore only relevant for DECT handset registrations:
- Gateway: The system name (Name) of the IP DECT device.
- Display: A variable text that is output on the IP DECT handset display.
- IPEI: The serial number of the IP DECT handset. Is required for unique registration of an IP DECT handset.
- AC (Access Code): It is also possible to allocate an access code (a kind of PIN), which protects the IP DECT handset against unauthorised use.