We work continuously on our documentation. If you are missing something please give us a short note to email@example.com
- Apps/PbxManager/App Calendar
- Apps/PbxManager/App Events
- Apps/PbxManager/App Fax
- Apps/PbxManager/App Files
- Apps/PbxManager/App Queues
- Apps/PbxManager/App Reports
- Apps/PbxManager/App Store
- Apps/PbxManager/App Users
- Apps/PbxManager/App Voicemail
- Apps/PbxManager/App Yealink
- Concept App Platform
- Concept App Service App Store
- Concept App Service Devices
- Concept App Service Events
- Concept App Service Fax
- Concept App Service Queues
- Concept App Service Recordings
- Concept App Service Reports
- Concept App Service Users
- Concept App Service Voicemail
- Concept Apps
- Concept Hardware Rental
- Concept Innovaphone Virtual Appliance
- Concept Number Resolution and LDAP
- Concept Provisioning
- Concept Push Notifications for iOS and Android
- Concept Software Rental
- Concept Talking to the v13 Application Platform using PHP
- Concept myAPPs Search in local-Outlook Contacts
- Concept myApps
- Concept myApps Custom App for MS Teams
- Concept myApps platform services
- PBX/Objects/Number Map
- PBX/Objects/Trunk Line
- Release Notes Firmware
- Release Notes SDK
- Release Notes Security
- Conferences, Resources and Licenses
- Create Apps for websites
- Firmware Upgrade V13r1 V13r2
- Setting up Calendar with OAuth2
- Step-by-Step Create a Tutorials App
- Step-by-Step Create notifications for a group voicemail
- Step-by-Step Custom Music on Hold(MoH)
- Step-by-Step Simple DECT Installation
HowTo MyApps Cloud Articles
The PbxManager does not show AP Plugins from App Platform
The shared secret between AP-Object inside your PBX and the AP-Platform is not equal.
Update the Password in the AP Object inside the PBX to the same value as your admin password of the AP-Platform.
If no password is configured the PBX Password will be used per default.
How LDAP Reverse Lookup and name resolution works in V13?
Check the new Concept for Number Resolution and LDAP in V13.
Can I still use the "old" softwarephone in V13?
Yes, the softwarephone can still be used in V13. For innovaphone myApps there is a new SoftphoneAPP that can be started within the launcher.
For remote environments (eg. MS Remote Desktop) you can use an classic SoftwarePhone with myApps and control your local SoftwarePhone via PhoneApp according to this concept.
Do I need innovaphone Reporting on the Linux Application Platform for the Call List for myPBX in V13?
No, there is no need for the innovaphone Reporting or Linux Application Platform to use myPBX in V13. You can use the App Service Reporting for the myPBX Call List.
Passwords with more then 15 characters
For reasons of compatibility, passwords with more than 15 characters cannot be used