Jump to navigation Jump to search
Configure your Conferences
Add a conference
- Long Name of the PBX object
- Name of the PBX object
- Number of the PBX object
- Allow Web Access
- If it is set, the web access of a room can be enabled in the conference app by users.
- Select the announcements to be played.
- Use predefined annoucement packages depending on language and place them in local files app.
- Share access rights to enable selection.
- Conference interface
- Search for available conference devices and select appropriate one for use.
- Possibility to
- set used amount for seats at dedicated conference device and
- choose use of PBX-channels-license to operate interface with.
- Channels app
- To be implemented.
- Add room(s) to be used for conferences
- Display name: Room name displayed as endpoint and as the conference app name.
- Number: Room number. Appended to the conference number for a direct dial-in.
- Reserved channels: Amount of conference room participants.
- PIN: Access authentication to enter the room.
- Video coder: Supported video codec for video conference.
- Delete room: Erase the room from the conference.
- Configuration templates
- Each app which is provided by the conference object can be enabled for users with configuration templates.