Allows configuring different selections and priorities of TLS versions and cipher suites.
- Enables all supported versions and ciphers. Most recent versions and most secure ciphers have priority.
- Enables all supported versions and ciphers. The fastest ciphers have priority. Note that they provide less security.
- high security
- Disables all except the most recent TLS version and disables older ciphers. Note that this setting might cause compatibility issues.
- Disables all except the most recent TLS version and disables all except the most modern ciphers. Note that this setting might cause compatibility issues.
- This profile is used for testing of new features. The configured parameters are subject to change without notice. So it should not be used in productive environments.
Disable persistent ticket storage
If this checkmark is set, TLS 1.3 session tickets are not stored persistently in the VARS. So they are not preserved when the device is restarted.
Disables client-initiated re-negotiation. Applies to TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. TLS 1.3 does not support renegotiation by design.