DHCP-Custom permits to configure a set of 'Vendor Specific Options' for clients identifying themselves with the configured 'Vendor Class Identifier'.
A unique name for a new set is entered under "DHCP-Custom/Add Custom Setting/Name". After clicking "Add" this name will appear in the list of sets under "DHCP-Custom/Name". After clicking "edit" the set can be configured...
- Name: Name of the set, may be changed if required.
- Vendor : 'Vendor Class Identifier', if "Bin" is checked the input is interpreted as hexadecimal representation of binary value.
- Treat as 'Same Vendor' : Provide a Lease even if 'Reserved and same Vendor Clients only' is checked under DHCP
- Provide customized Vendor Options : Provide the customized Vendor Options although treated as 'Same Vendor'
- Tag : Option tag from 1 to 254, must be uniqe
- Bin : Option value input format, if checked input is interpreted as hexadecimal representation of a binary value
- Value : Option value
Please note that you can not add unsupported DHCP standard options this way. This is only good for defining vendor specific options sent with DHCP option 43.