We work continuously on our documentation. If you are missing something please give us a short note to email@example.com
- Apps/PbxManager/App Calendar
- Apps/PbxManager/App Connector for kuando®
- Apps/PbxManager/App Fax
- Apps/PbxManager/App Recordings
- Comparison SoftphoneApp PhoneApp RCC App
- Concept App Platform
- Concept App RCC
- Concept App Service Calculator App
- Concept App Service Calendar
- Concept App Service Connector for Microsoft 365
- Concept App Service Connector for kuando®
- Concept App Service Contacts
- Concept App Service Devices
- Concept App Service Fax
- Concept App Service Queues
- Concept App Service Recordings
- Concept App Service Reports
- Concept App Service WordGuess
- Concept App Service Working
- Concept App SoftphoneApp
- Concept App myPhoneKeys
- Concept Call Detail Record CDR PBX
- Concept Chat
- Concept Conference
- Concept Conference Meeting Invitations
- Concept Conference Web Access
- Concept DTLS-SRTP
- Concept Multi-Video-Conference
- Concept Number Resolution and LDAP
- Concept OAuth2 Windows Authentication
- Concept Reverse Lookup
- Concept Softphone Redundancy
- Concept Text
- Concept Third Party Phones
- Concept Update Server
- Concept myApps
- Concept myApps Office Integration
- Concept myApps Redundancy
- Concept myApps platform services
- IP4/NAT/TURN Sessions
- MyApps Cloud
- PBX/Objects/Conference/Announcement types
- Release Notes Firmware
- Release Notes SDK
- Release Notes Security
- Unite/Device Management
- Unite/Module Fault List
- Unite/Service Discovery
- Unite/Status Log
The PbxManager does not show AP Plugins from App Platform
The shared secret between AP-Object inside your PBX and the AP-Platform is not equal.
Update the Password in the AP Object inside the PBX to the same value as your admin password of the AP-Platform.
If no password is configured the PBX Password will be used per default.
How LDAP Reverse Lookup and name resolution works in V13?
Check the new Concept for Number Resolution and LDAP in V13.
What is the myApps Concept for Remote Environments
Can I still use the "old" softwarephone in V13?
Yes, the softwarephone can still be used in V13. But it is not recommended and needed anymore. For innovaphone myApps there is a new Softphone App that can be started within the launcher or browser with additional recording support.
Do I need innovaphone Reporting on the Linux Application Platform for the Call List for myPBX in V13?
No, there is no need for the innovaphone Reporting or Linux Application Platform to use myPBX in V13. You can use the App Service Reporting for the myPBX Call List.
Passwords with more then 15 characters
For reasons of compatibility, passwords with more than 15 characters cannot be used