Personal settings for the user can be made here.
- The dialog language for the telephone display.
- The format for the time specification, which may be found in the bottom line of the telephone display.
For an incoming second call, there are various call waiting signals:
- Default tone: The country-specific alerting tone.
- Beep once: A short alerting tone.
- Silent: No alerting tone, visible only on the display.
- Disabled: No alert.
Hide own number
- Transmission of the user’s own call number can be temporarily suppressed with this function (see chapter 9.5.7).
Enable call intrusion
- This function enables the partner to be addressed directly, as with the Announcement function. If the partner is engaged in a call at the time, their call partner can also listen to the call through a call intrusion. Unlike with the Announcement function, the call partner is therefore not automatically set to waiting.
With the Announcement function, the other subscriber can be addressed directly without the subscriber having to pick up the handset. The telephone of the opposite party automatically switches to hands-free mode. The microphone is not activated, so that only an announcement on one side is possible. A short tone announces you to the opposite party, and you can then be heard over the loudspeaker.
- Allow Outgoing: Allows the Announcement function to be enabled.
- Reject incoming: The administrator can block the Announcement function.
- Micro on incoming: The administrator can activate the microphone for return responses if necessary.
- Treat Incoming as Announcement: All incoming calls will be accepted immediately in a hands-free mode.
- For internal and external incoming calls, different ring tones and volumes can be set. The ring tones are listed under “Administration/Phone/Ring Tones”, may be played on the telephone, and further ring tones can be loaded.
For five call numbers specified separately (for example, VIP numbers), further special ring tones can be defined.
- Number: Incoming call number that the ring tone is assigned to.
- Name: As an alternative to the call number, incoming names can also be assigned to the ring tone.
- Type: Possibility to further specify the filter.
- Any: All possible destinations are evaluated.
- External: Only calls from external senders are considered when evaluating the filter.
- Group: Here, the filter is applied not to the transmission information, but to the number of the diversion in the case of diverted calls.
- Volume: The volume of a defined ring tone can be specified in 12 levels.
- Melody: Here, you can select the name of the melody to be played.
Do not disturb
- This function allows you to respond in a particular way to incoming calls. The incoming calls are differentiated as follows (apply to):
- Internal calls
- External calls
- Any call
- For the defined incoming calls, you can choose between three possible responses (action):
- Do not ring: There is no ringing for incoming calls.
- Reject call (busy): The call is blocked off. The caller receives a busy signal.
- Ignore call (no response): The ringing of the IP telephone is suspended for incoming calls. Unlike with “Do not ring”, it is not possible to accept the call. A dial tone is nonetheless forwarded to the caller.
Call forward can be set either using the Call Forwarding function key or the Menu / User Setup / Call Diversion menu directly on the phone. For the latter, default forward targets can be defined here.