The user interface of the VoIP device can be accessed with a Web browser by calling up the IP-Address or domain name. HTTP and HTTPS can be used.
Structure of the User Interface
The user interface of the VoIP device is divided into two areas:
- The navigation area (along the left and top edge of the screen), which consists of menu and submenu commands.
- The entry area, in which the device settings are made.
The main menus in the left area of the browser are divided into two categories:
A main menu, in turn, can be split into several submenus.
Apart from the start page, all areas of the device are password-protected. When shipped from the factory, the innovaphone VoIP device has:
- The standard user name admin and
- The standard user password ipxxx (ipxxx stands for the device type, for example, ip800, ip1200, etc.).
Caution To raise the security of the VoIP device, the standard user and the standard password should always be changed (see chapter entitled "Configuration/General/Admin")!
- See "Reference8:Delegated_Authentication#Using_it" on how to log-in using a Kerberos user account.
Saving the settings
The setting are saved in the respective submenu always using the OK button.
- Some changes to settings require a device restart to become effective. In this case, reset required is shown in the respective menu. More detailed information on restarting the device is contained in the chapter entitled "Administration/Reset".