The Partner has three states.
- Idle: the partner's phone has no calls. The key initiates a call to the partner
- Alerting: the partner's phone has an alerting call. The key initiates a call of the alerting call
- Busy: the partner's phone has an active call. The key does not perform any action
Only the text and icon shown for the Idle State can be defined.
Defines the partner the state of which is monitored by the key. It is recommended to use either Number or Name, not both. If you defined both, the Number takes precedence.
Selects the operation type of the key:
- Default - normal partner key
- Executive - Enables special executive/secretary functionality. It is used on a secretary's phone to use the CLIP (extension) of the partners Executive object to execute calls
- Secretary - Enables special executive/secretary functionality. It is used on an executive's phone to display Call Forward and primary or secondary secretary join/leave group state. This feature uses Subscribe for Presence functionality (hence Subscribe for Presence must be enabled). Also you must set the Name (and not the Number) in the Partner identification.
Perform intrusion if partner is busy
When calling the partner with the key and if the partner already has an active call, a call intrusion is performed. There are two Types available: Conference and silent monitoring. The partner has to grant the visibility right calls to the user which uses this partner key.
Subscribe for Presence
If checked, the key will subscribe for the partner's presence state. The presence information will be shown. This is required for a Secretary partner type (see above).
Subscribe for Dialog Info
If checked, the key will subscribe for the partner's call state information. No group indications are required nor evaluated then. Otherwise, the partner key requires receipt of group indications from the partner to work. Executive/Secretary types do require group indications, so Subscribe for Dialog Info is available for Default types.
Please note that dialog info subscriptions will work across PBXs, whereas group indications don't. Dialog info subscriptions are subject to standard access rights .
Hide calling party in alerting state
By default the calling party info is shown in the key label area when a call is ringing at the partners phone. This may be suppressed by this check-mark.
Hide calling party in ringback state
By default a call picked up from the partners phone by pressing this key is indicated as a normal inbound call and the calling party info is shown. This may be suppressed by this check-mark.
Show connected party in busy state
By default the party info of the party the partner is currently speaking to is not shown. This may be changed by this check-mark.
Do not pick up an alerting Call
By default a call ringing at the partners phone is picked up when this key is pressed. This may be suppressed by this check-mark.
Audible Signal after alerting [sec]
Notify pending call at own extension for partner after [sec]. By default disabled.