Size 150 x 64 x 23 mm
Color Handset: grey/black, Front plate: steel grey (standard), black, turquoise, green, orange
Build: Case: PC/ABS, Keypad: PC, Clip: PA Case: Hinge type (standard), swivel type or no clip
TFT display with more than 262000 individual colors, 40 x 50 mm (240 x 320 pixel), white LED backlight
Weight: 175 g (incl. battery and clip)
3 function keys
Off hook key
combined on-hook/power-on/off key
Volume + and –
Sound off key / Mute multifunction button
Alarm button / Push-to-talk multifunction button
Li-Ion type 3.7 V, 920 mAh Speech times:
- LF location disabled: up to 18h Bluetooth disabled, up to 12h Bluetooth enabled
- LF location enabled: up to 16h Bluetooth disabled, up to 10h Bluetooth enabled
- up to 120h (with black screen saver activated and LF location disabled)
- up to 60h (with black screen saver activated and LF location enabled)
< 4h charging time
Multi-purpose, IP67 classified connector for headset, battery charging and software download / configuration
Screw-locked 3.5mm standard headset connector for Peltor/3M headset cable
Bluetooth version 5.0
GAP / CAP compliant DECT, EN 301 406, TBR22
1880-1900 MHz frequency range
-93 dBm sensivity
Radiated power: 250mW (EU)
Operating temperature: -10 °C to +55 °C.
Storage temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C.
Charging temperature: +5 °C to +40 °C.
Enclosure protection: IP67, IEC EN60529.
Immunity to ESD: 8 kV contact discharge, 16 kV air discharge (EN61000-4-2).
Free fall test:
- IEC 60068-2-31, procedure 1, dropped 12 times, specification extended to 2 meters
- IEC 68-2-32, procedure 2, dropped 1,000 times from 0.5 meter.
Accelerated life test
Chemical stress: Handset exposed to oleic acid.
Keypad action test: Keys pressed 15.0000 times with a force of 13 N.
Squeeze test: Handset squeezed 1000 times with a force of 130 N.
8-step adjustable ring signal
8-step adjustable earpiece of 3dB each
Max. sound ring signal level: 100 dBspl (90 dBspl for d81ex) @ 10 cm
Duplex loud speaking function
Wideband audio: Support of voice codecs G.722.2 and G.726.
Background noise reduction: Two microphones and adaptive noise reduction
15 predefined ringtones + 10 freely definable ringtones
Supplementary Services Telephony
- Hold, retrieve, Consultation call
- Number display, Name display
- DTMF tone support
Central phone book: unlimited no. of entries, max. 40 characters in name and 20 digits in phone number
Company phone book: 1,000 entries, max. 24 characters in name and 24 digits in phone number
Internal phone book: 250 entries, max. 48 characters in name and 24 digits in phone number
23 Menu and message languages:
- Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil & Europe), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- +1 downloadable language
9 programmable hot keys
Call list with 50 last calls
all device versions:
- Shock, vibration, drop, temperature and chemical resistant
- Centralized device management*
- Central phone book
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless headsets
- 3.5 mm contact for wired headsets
- Shared Phone*
additionally for versions Messenger & Protector:
- Advanced messaging including priority**, confirmation, call setup, colors on display and LED
- Services and shortcuts to phone calls, messaging, sending data, etc*
- Location with BLE, DECT, IR and LF Technologies*
additionally version Protector:
- Push-button, man-down, no-movement and pull-cord alarms*
*Features only available with Ascom UNITE and/or use of Ascom IMS3 Gateway.
**feature only available with Ascom IPBS
Order Number d83 Talker: 50-00083-013
Order Number d83 Messenger: 50-00083-014
Order Number d83 Protector: 50-00083-015
innovaphone® AG | Umberto-Nobile-Str. 15 | 71063 Sindelfingen | Germany | T +49 7031 73009-0 | F +49 7031 73009-9 | email@example.com | www.innovaphone.com
Errors, delivery times and technical specifications may be subject to change. Copyright © 2023 innovaphone® AG