We work continuously on our documentation. If you are missing something please give us a short note to email@example.com
- Apps/PbxManager/App Calendar
- Apps/PbxManager/App Events
- Apps/PbxManager/App Fax
- Apps/PbxManager/App Files
- Apps/PbxManager/App Queues
- Apps/PbxManager/App Reports
- Apps/PbxManager/App Store
- Apps/PbxManager/App Users
- Apps/PbxManager/App Voicemail
- Apps/PbxManager/App Yealink
- Concept App Platform
- Concept App Service App Store
- Concept App Service Devices
- Concept App Service Events
- Concept App Service Fax
- Concept App Service Queues
- Concept App Service Recordings
- Concept App Service Reports
- Concept App Service Users
- Concept App Service Voicemail
- Concept Apps
- Concept Hardware Rental
- Concept Innovaphone Virtual Appliance
- Concept Number Resolution and LDAP
- Concept Provisioning
- Concept Push Notifications for iOS and Android
- Concept Software Rental
- Concept Talking to the v13 Application Platform using PHP
- Concept myAPPs Search in local-Outlook Contacts
- Concept myApps
- Concept myApps Custom App for MS Teams
- Concept myApps platform services
- MyApps Cloud
- PBX/Objects/Number Map
- PBX/Objects/Trunk Line
- Release Notes Firmware
- Release Notes SDK
- Release Notes Security
- V13 Access Voicemail Files
- V13 Activate Automatic-iSC-Reloading-Service (Auto-iSC)
- V13 Create a second Voicemail
- V13 Firmware Upgrade V12r2 V13r1
- V13 Firmware Upgrade V13r1 V13r2
- V13 Firmware Upgrade V13r2 V13r3
- V13 Hosting
- V13 Hosting - Central AP for multiple customers
- V13 Hosting - Dedicated AP for every customer
- V13 Installation Scenarios
- V13 LDAP IP Phones Directory Services via Reverse Proxy
- V13 MyApps Cloud - Configuration of a Standby from the master PBX
- V13 MyApps Cloud - Configuration of the Operator
- V13 MyApps Cloud - Connecting 3rd-party SIP devices (general considerations)
- V13 MyApps Cloud - FAQ
- V13 MyApps Cloud - Fax-App out of the myApps Cloud
- V13 MyApps Cloud - Installation
- V13 MyApps Cloud - Migration from the myAppsCloud to myAppsCloud-PREMIUM
- V13 MyApps Cloud - Migration to the myAppsCloud
- V13 MyApps Cloud - Order Process
- V13 MyApps Cloud - connecting 2N-Intercom
- V13 Provisioning of IP101/IP102
- V13 Record an announcement by phone
- V13 Restore an App Platform
- V13 Running XML files
- V13 Softphone provisioning via UsersAdmin
- V13r2 Setting up Calendar with OAuth2
The PbxManager does not show AP Plugins from App Platform
The shared secret between AP-Object inside your PBX and the AP-Platform is not equal.
Update the Password in the AP Object inside the PBX to the same value as your admin password of the AP-Platform.
If no password is configured the PBX Password will be used per default.
How LDAP Reverse Lookup and name resolution works in V13?
Check the new Concept for Number Resolution and LDAP in V13.
Can I still use the "old" softwarephone in V13?
Yes, the softwarephone can still be used in V13. For innovaphone myApps there is a new SoftphoneAPP that can be started within the launcher.
For remote environments (eg. MS Remote Desktop) you can use an classic SoftwarePhone with myApps and control your local SoftwarePhone via PhoneApp according to this concept.
Do I need innovaphone Reporting on the Linux Application Platform for the Call List for myPBX in V13?
No, there is no need for the innovaphone Reporting or Linux Application Platform to use myPBX in V13. You can use the App Service Reporting for the myPBX Call List.
Passwords with more then 15 characters
For reasons of compatibility, passwords with more than 15 characters cannot be used