Howto:Belgium - Proximus - Wireless Office Extended - SIP Provider(2015)
Current test state
Testing of this product has been finalized July 3rd, 2015.
All SIP Telephony Provider (i.e. Carrier)
- Substantial savings: increase the mobility of your employees while reducing your telecom costs.
- Ease of use: the same features on your mobile as on your fixed phone
- More flexibility: the operational management of relocations, new assignments, the recruitment of new employees, the optimization of space used becomes easier to manage.
- Increased productivity: your employees work more flexible and efficient. They can always be reached at a single number, have a single voicemail and list of phone contacts.
- In Detail
- Free fixed-to-mobile calls, provided that both the caller and the called party are in Belgium
- Free mobile-to-fixed calls and mobile-to-mobile calls between colleagues
- A rate similar to the fixed rates for mobile calls to fixed lines in Belgium and abroad
- Cheaper SMS messages
- Call Transfer: allows a Wireless Office Extended mobile member to put a caller on hold, call another party, and set up a direct call between these two parties
- Conference Call: allows a Wireless Office Extended mobile member to set up a call with several parties simultaneously. A Conference Call can be made with up to five additional parties
- Call Forwarding: allows you to redirect calls to another fixed or mobile number or a voice-mail box.
- Handling two simultaneous calls: allows you to:
- Ignore an incoming call and forward it to the voice-mail box.
- End your current call and accept a second call.
- Put one call on hold and answer another call.
- Abbreviated dialing: All Wireless Office Extended members can use a private numbering plan (PNP) to make calls. Given the legal and technical limitations for using abbreviated numbers, the PNP has to be defined by the customer together with Proximus.
SIP Provider: Proximus
The tests were made by Proximus Netcenter Lab (previous name Belgacom) following their Compatibility Certification Plan for interoperability with Proximus IMS network. No tests have been conducted by innovaphone.
Innovaphone passed all the required tests and is therefore qualified as compatible Vendor/Device for this product/service.
As main/unique features we have the Redundancy mechanism and Emergency calls handling that require a specific configuration. It's necessary to run the latest v11r2 firmware to operate with this SIP Trunk.
CLIP No Screening isn't supported by regulation and also Rerouting (SIP Redirect) isn't supported by Wireless Office Extended.
The Innovaphone Mobility Feature was tested briefly. It was possible to perform basic Mobility Calls by using a trunk with media-relay. It is recommended that the setup should consist of a unique media-relay SIP trunk, used only for the Mobility calls. However not all call scenarios were tested with Mobility, so a customer should test additionally test Mobility-calls needed in his setup.
- Direct Dial In
- CGPN can be suppressed
- Emergency Calls
- Mobility Calls
- Supported Codecs by the provider
Test Results and Configuration:
|Proximus - Corporate customer service|
|Boulevard Roi Albert II 27 B - 1030 Brussels|
|Tel:||+32 800 55 200|
|Contact page :||Proximus Contact page|