Howto:Installing the voicemail/music on hold on a compact flash card
This information applies to
- IP 6000, V6 SR1
- IP 800, V6 SR1
- IP 302/305, V6 SR1
Installing the voicemail (vm) on a compact flash card (cf) or installing music on hold (moh) on the cf card.
Please download the current vm files from http://download.innovaphone.com (v6 release -> vm). Install this package anywhere on your local pc. Now you have to copy your preferred language to the cf card. There are different possibilities to do this:
- You have a card reader connected to your pc.
- You can connect to the cf card (which is plugged into our box) using the build in webdav client of windows xp (and above). Here you have to connect a network drive to http://your-ip/DRIVE/CF0.
- You can open the card via Internet Explorer (V5 and above). Go to the diagnostics page on the left menu and open the CF menu item. There click the link "Browse CF Content (Explorer, IE only)". Now you can drag your local vm folder and drop it here.
- You can connect to the card via an external webdav client.
For MOH, just copy your wished MOH to a directory on the CF card.
- vm - create a new vm object in the pbx and edit the "Script URL". The URL contains the local IP, DRIVE/CF0 and path to your vm script, e.g. "http://127.0.0.1/DRIVE/CF0/vm/de/vm.xml".
Music on Hold
To change the default Music on Hold in the PBX, configure the Music On Hold URL under Reference10:PBX/Config/General.
General information for compact flash cards
How to Configure the innovaphone Voicemail
Howto:How to setup an V6 IP Phone for innovaphone voicemail usage