With this page access to presence and dialog information can be granted to single users or groups. If multiple users/groups are defined the rights of the different groups accumulate. If rights for a user is defined these rights override any group rights for this user.
If a name of the form @<domain> is specified, only the domain part of the user requesting visibility is checked. In case of a System Name, which is marked as 'Use as Domain' the local system name can be specified here as well.
Just '@' as name can be used to specify the default visibility, if no other name/group matches.
Properties of a Access Definition
- If this checkmark is set, the name refers to a group, otherwise to a user. If it refers to a group the information is published to members of that group with the active checkmark set.
- Name of user or group. If user is given a name of the format '@<domain>' refers to all users of 'domain'.
- If this checkmark is set, access to online status information is granted. The online status tells if a phone or a chat client is registered.
- If this checkmark is set, access to presence activity and presence note is granted.
- On the phone
- If this checkmark is set, access to the on the phone presence activity is granted. The on the phone presence activity is generated whenever there are calls for the user
- Presence note
- If this checkmark is set, access to the presence note is granted.
- If this checkmark is set, access to dialog information is granted.