myPBX is the web application of the innovaphone PBX for end users.
- Enable Turns the application on or off. It is disabled by default.
- Launcher URL The URL that should be configured in the myPBX launcher.
- Start in web browser Click this link to start myPBX in the web browser right away.
myPBX can use the Netlogon service of the Box for authenticating users against a Windows domain. For that the Netlogon service has to be connected to a domain controller.
- PBX only Login is allowed with PBX user password only.
- Netlogon only Login is allowed with Windows password only.
- PBX and Netlogon Login is allowed with both PBX user password and Windows password.
Defines rules for password changes in myPBX.
- Minimum length The minimum number of characters for new passwords.
- Minimum number of categories Defines the number of different character types that new passwords must consist of, namely
- upper case letters
- lower case letters
- numeric digits
- special characters
- Forbid password changes Disables the possibility to change the password in myPBX and over the myPBX protocol.
Call List Service
myPBX can use the innovaphone reporting as a database for call lists.
- Type The type of the reporting service
off: do not use reporting for call lists
LOCAL-AP: running on the same box
REMOTE-AP: running on a different box. The myPBX client decides which protocol to use (HTTP or HTTPS), depending on the URL (http or https)used to connect to the PBX.
LOCAL-CF: use the local CF card for call-lists. This is possible on devices without the Linux AP running. The call list service must be configured for this under Reference11:Services/Call-Lists.
For LOCAL-AP or REMOTE-AP
- Host The IP address of the reporting service
- User The User name of the Linux web server credentials of the Linux application platform providing the reporting service
- Password The password of the Linux web server credentials
- Host The IP address or Hostname of the device which hosts the myPBX service (don't use loopback IP Address)
- User The admin user of the device which hosts the myPBX service
- Password The admin password of the device which hosts the myPBX service
Note: Additional Administrator Accounts can't be used as "User" for the LOCAL-CF feature. It must be the main administration login of the device.
- Logo URI The URI to a customized logo image that will be displayed in the myPBX web application. The image size should be 220x150px or less. Leave empty to keep the standard logo. The file format should be PNG or JPEG or an other format that is supported by web browsers.
There is a start page that opens the application in a dedicated browser window and that allows for choosing the language from a list.
The application can also be accessed directly. This is the URL to be configured at the myPBX launcher or a smart phone.
In this case the language can be selected by adding
?lang=XX to the URL with
XX being the ISO 639-1 language code. For an example
fr means French.
People can login using the credentials from their PBX user object:
- user name (H.323-ID)
Only users with a password can login.