The dialog language to be used for the telephone display.
The format to be used for date and time display in the bottom line of the telephone display.
Defines if incoming calls should be accepted when the phone is busy with another call and how such calls should be indicated to the user. An accepted call is put in alerting state and the calling party receives a call-waiting indication.
- enabled - default tone: The country-specific call waiting tone sequence is played.
- enabled - beep once: A short alerting tone is played once.
- enabled - silent: No alerting tone is played, i.e. there is only the visible indication for the waiting call.
- disabled: The call is rejected.
Hide own number
Hide the calling party number in outbound calls (CLIR - Calling Line Identification Restriction).
Enable call intrusion
Permit a partner to take part in an already active call. Dependent on the partners configuration the partner listens only to the communication (silent monitoring mode) or takes part as in a conference call (conference mode). In addition to work, the function must be activated at the phone as described in Reference13r1:Phone/User/Preferences.
Visual Ringing Indication
If set, the phone lamp will blink during ringing.
Disable Phonenumber Look-up
Do not perform LDAP phonenumber-to-name lookup (name resolution) in the phone. If this flag is set, incoming calls are expected to already carry the name identification. In a V13 (and up) installation, this type of name resolution is done by the PBX as controlled by Reverse Lookup URL in Reference13r1:PBX/Config/General#Common.
Announcement calls are set up with the Dial Function key with the Announcement checkmark set.
Incoming announcement calls are usually connected automatically. If the phone is idle an incoming announcement call is connected in handsfree mode. If the phone is busy with another call this call is put on hold and the announcement call is connected in the currently active mode (handsfree/handset/headset). In either case the microphone is disabled. It is enabled aqain when the microphone key is pressed or when the mode is changed for example from handset to handsfree. Incoming announcement calls are acoustically signaled by a short standard tone or if the phone is idle by the ring melody configured under Ring Tones.
- Reject: Reject any announcement call.
- Reject if Busy: Reject an announcement call if the phone is busy with another call.
- Micro on: Switch the microphone on when the call is connected. This permits a response without pressing any key before.
- Audible Signal Off: Connect the call silently without any acoustical indication.
- Treat any Call as Announcement: All incoming calls will be treated as announcement calls, i.e. incoming calls are automatically connected.
- Allow: Allow to set up outgoing announcement calls. If not checked the Announcement checkmark of a Dial Function key has no effect.
For acoustical identification of the different types of incoming calls (internal, external...) specific ring tones and volumes can be defined. The ring tones are listed under Reference9:Phone/Ring-Tones, may be played on the telephone, and further ring tones can be loaded.
The ring tones for Announcement Calls and Multicast Announcements must be additionally enabled under Reference9:Phone/Preferences, with option Play Configured Ring Melody before Automatically Connecting an Announcement Call.
Up to five calling parties (for example VIP numbers) or groups may get own ring tones assigned here.
- Number: Calling party/group number.
- Name: Calling party/group name.
- Type: Type of calls to be checked for a matching identification.
- Any: Check calling party number/name of any call.
- External: Check calling party number/name of external calls only.
- Group: Check number/name (diverting number/name) of diverted calls. Example: Waiting Queue/Call Broadcast Name/Number.
- Volume: The volume to be used when playing the ring melody.
- Melody: The ring melody to be played.
Do not disturb
This function allows you to respond in a particular way to incoming calls. The incoming calls are choosen under
- Apply to
- internal calls
- external calls
- any call
For the choosen type of incoming calls, the possible responses can be defined as
- do not ring: Calls are silently accepted (put to alerting state) but not signaled acoustically.
- reject call (busy): Calls are immediately rejected with cause User Busy. The caller receives a busy signal.
- ignore call (no response): No response is sent to the caller and thus after a timeout the caller will get a disconnect with cause "No User Responding".
- out of office (ignore call and send absence message): Instead of a response to the call a predefined absence message is sen to the caller.
Call forward can be set either using the Call Forwarding function key or the Menu / User Setup / Call Diversion menu directly on the phone. For the latter, default forward targets can be defined here.
Favourite List Configuration
Define display order of predefines favourite lists.
- Phone: displayed favourite list on phone display in favourite app
- Extension Module 1: displayed favourite list on 1st extension module if present
- Extension Module 2: displayed favourite list on 2nd extension module if present
Drop down shows available favourite lists.
- Autostart Video: force phone to start video protocol negotiation upon call for use in UC-client