Jump to navigation Jump to search
The authentication for myApps and myPBX is configured on this page.
- Two-factor authentication Requires users to additionally approve their logins using an existing session or by clicking a link sent via email. (myApps only)
- Passwords (myApps and myPBX)
- PBX only Login is allowed with PBX user password only.
- Netlogon only Login is allowed with Windows password only.
- PBX and Netlogon Login is allowed with both PBX user password and Windows password.
An email account that is used by the PBX for sending mails. It is used for:
- Sending verification emails for two-factor authentication.
- Emails from the voicemail object.
- SMTP server The IP address or DNS name of the SMTP server.
- Client host name The hostname or IP address for the EHLO message. Optional, defaulting to 127.0.0.1.
- Sender name A readable name that is used as the sender of the emails.
- Email address The email address for sending mails.
- Username The username of the email account.
- Password The password of the email account.
- Verification link The link that is used for accepting or rejecting sessions. Configure
- Test Here you can send a test mail using the configured account.