The PBX conference object uses a HTTP interface for announcements. This document lists the different announcement types.
If the announcement URL is set, the conference object tries to access to the announcement files. A $type within the URL is substituted for the announcement type string. e.g. http://127.0.0.1/webdav/conference/$type.$coder?coder=g722,g711u,g711a,g723,g729,OPUS-WB,OPUS-NB.
These following announcement types are known by the conference module.
- welcome: Announcement of a welcome message if the operator isn't active.
- welcome_room: Announcement of a welcome message if a room number is dialed. A room specific message can also be used. ($type="welcome_room_10" for room 10)
- input_room_number_X: Announcement to input a room number with a specific room number length (X). If the file doesn't exist, the input_room_number file is played instead. (from V11r1sr8, V11r2sr5 and V12r1)
- input_room_number: Announcement to input a room number.
- input_pin: Announcement to input a PIN.
- pin_wrong: Announcement about a wrong PIN input.
- no_input: Announcement if no input is done by the caller within a certain time.
- operator_welcome: The operator welcome message.
- operator_input_pin: Announcement to input the configured operator PIN.
- operator_input_room_number_X: Announcement to input a room number for the new room with a specific room number length (X). If the file doesn't exist, the operator_input_room_number file is played instead. (from V11r1sr8, V11r2sr5 and V12r1)
- operator_input_room_number: Announcement to input a room number for the new room.
- operator_input_room_number_of_channels: Announcement to input the number of the channels to be to reserve.
- operator_input_room_pin: Announcement to input a PIN for the new room.
- operator_input_room_pin_repeat: Announcement to repeat the PIN for the new room.
- operator_no_input: Announcement if no input is done.
- operator_pin_wrong: Announcement if a wrong operator PIN is dialed.
- operator_room_number_used: Announcement that the room number is used.
- operator_room_pin_repeat_wrong: Announcement that the repeated PIN doesn't match.
- operator_room_created: Announcement that the new room is created.
- operator_room_created_failed: Announcement that the new room can't be created.
- operator_room_transfer: Announcement that the call is transferred into the new room and the conference is started.
- operator_resources_unavailable: Announcement that no resources are available.
Room specific announcements
- welcome_room_XX: It is possible to set a room specific welcome message (e.g. welcome_room_001). If it isn't available, the default announcement is played (welcome_room).
Web Access announcements
- webaccess_welcome_room_XX: Announcement of a welcome message for a specific room. If it isn't available, the default welcome announcement is played.
- webaccess_welcome: Announcement of a welcome message.
- webaccess_room_busy: Announcement, if an existing room can't accept further participants caused of no channel available.
- webaccess_resources_unavailable: Announcement, if the room can't be created caused by insufficient available channels.
- input_meeting_id: Announcement to input a meeting id.
- meeting_not_found: Announcement, if no meeting with the given meeting id wasn't found.
- meeting_welcome_XX_YYY: Announcement of a welcome message for a specific meeting. XX is the room number, YYY is the meeting id. If it isn't available, the welcome announcement for the room is tried.
- meeting_welcome_XX: Announcement of a meeting welcome message for a specific room. XX is the room number. If it isn't available, the default meeting welcome announcement is played.
- meeting_welcome: The default meeting welcome announcement.
- meeting_start: Announcement, if the meeting starts.
- meeting_wait_start: Announcement for the waiting time between the two announcements meeting_welcome and meeting_start.
- meeting_wait_short: Announcement 5 minutes till 30 seconds before a meeting. It will be repeated.
- meeting_wait_long: Announcement 1 hour till 5 minutes before a meeting. It will be repeated.
- meeting_outside: Announcement till 1 hour before or after a meeting.
- meeting_busy: Announcement, if no resources for further participants for an existing meeting are available.
- meeting_resources_unavailable: Announcement, if no resources for a new meeting are available.
- meeting_temporary_failure: currently not used
Sample Announcement Files
For these announcements we provide sample files for following languages:
- English: Media:Conference_announcements_en.zip
- French: Media:Conference_announcements_fr.zip
- German: Media:Conference_announcements_de.zip
- Italian: Media:Conference_announcements_it.zip
- Spanish : Media:Conference_announcements_es.zip
- Dutch: Media:Conference_announcements_nl.zip
- Portuguese: Media:Conference_announcements_pt.zip
- Polish: Media:Conference_announcements_pl.zip (no web access announcements yet)