Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Protect Configuration at Phone: Password protect changes of the administrative, phone and user configurations at the phone. Access via login menu. Switch input characters between alpha and numeric with 0.
- Allow User Settings at Phone: Conditional if Protect Configuration at Phone is set. Account settings are allowed w/o login.
- Hide Complete Configuration at Phone: Do not display the administrative, phone and user configurations at the phone, these can be changed only via the WEB interface. The “Administration” menu displays version info only. The “User Setup”, “Phone Setup”, “User Setup” and “User list” are hidden.
- Hide Administration Configuration at Phone: Do not display the administrative configurations at the phone.
- Fine grained function hiding : Bit mask to define the functions hidden from phone menus. Settings are applied after device reset.
- Hide private Call Information: Show only calls from/to the currently active registration in call lists.
- Emergency Calls always on Primary Registration: Start emergency calls always on primary registration. The decision depends on Numbers for emergency calls.
- Numbers for Emergency Calls: Comma separated list of numbers (including any necessary prefix) permitted to call when the phone is locked. An empty list means that no calls are permitted when the phone is locked.
- Prefixes for External Calls: Comma separated list of prefixes not permitted to dial when the phone is disabled for external calls via lock mask.
- Fine grained Function Locking: Bit mask to selectively disable certain functions when the phone is not locked. Settings are applied after device reset.
- Functions to lock via PIN: Bit mask to define the functions disabled when the phone is locked by PIN, by default everything except emergency calls.
- Function keys not modifiable on the phone : Bit mask to define which function keys are not modifiable on the phone User Interface.
- USB: Accept Audio Devices only: serve only USB devices with audio and (optionally) HID interface(s). Attempted use of other USB devices will trigger alarm
- USB: Disable Ports: USB functions (PHY, VBUS, Controller) are not started. "USB disabled" popup on phone display when pressing the phone headset key. Settings are applied after device reset.