All the settings on that page can be done per PBX. Note that they are not synchronized automatically across PBXes.
- Registration Page: the URL to the form to register a new user, e.g. https://ap.innovaphone.com/innovaphone.com/usersapp/register.htm
- Reset Password Page: the URL to the form to reset the password, e.g. https://ap.innovaphone.com/innovaphone.com/usersapp/password.htm
- Edit Profile App: the name of the Profile App (e.g. "profile") that will be opened when the button "Edit Profile" on myApps menu is clicked.
- Tutorial App: the name of an app providing tutorials or manuals for the end user that will be shown as "Tutorials" in the myApps menu.
Launcher Software Update
- App store URL: the URL to an App Store where a software.json file along with the launcher files can be found, e.g. https://store.innovaphone.com/release/download/
- Build number: the build number to use, e.g. 131880
- No physical location (from 13r3 SR7)
- If turned off, the Softphone App in the myApps Launcher will use the primary PBX (configured PBX) as the physical location.
- If turned on, the Softphone App in the myApps Launcher will use the registration PBX (final redirect target) as the physical location.
- If an explicit physical location is configured at the myApps Softphone, it will always be used, no matter how the checkmark is configured.
This section contains administrative settings for the myApps clients connected to the PBX.
Hint: Changed settings only take effect on new myApps connections. So myApps or the PBX needs to be restarted before the new settings are applied.
- If turned on, myApps will be started automatically each time the user logs in on his computer. myApps for Windows only.
- Show in taskbar
- If turned on, myApps will be displayed in the Windows taskbar, additionally to the task tray. myApps for Windows only.
- Auto appear offline
- The time of inactivity after which users should be displayed as offline. myApps for Windows only, applies for browser version also from 13r2 SR11).
- Autostart video
- This setting controls the default behaviour of phone apps on new phone calls. If on video telephony is done by default. If off audio-only calls are done by default. Note that during the call the user can turn video on or off at any time with both options.
- Hotkey dial
- The hotkey for dialling a selected phone number. myApps for Windows only.
- Hotkey accept
- The hotkey for accepting ringing calls. myApps for Windows only.
- Hotkey reject
- The hotkey for rejecting ringing calls or disconnecting active calls. myApps for Windows only.
- Log flags
- A hex string that represents the trace flags of the myApps launcher. See Reference14r1:Concept_myApps_platform_services#Troubleshooting.
Example trace flags:
0x000000001 (activate App trace) + 0x000000008 (activate DNS trace) + 0x000000080 (activate HTTP client trace) + 0x000008000 (activate App WebSocket client trace) + 0x080000000 (activate AppProxy client trace) + 0x200000000 (activate Webserver client trace) ============ 0x280008089 <---- hide-mask
- Alignment of the Docking Mode or deactivated
- Show desktop notification
- Enable/Disable native Windows Notifications
- Audio/Video/AppSharing outside VPN
- Enable/Disable ignoring ICE candiates with an interfacetype of IF_TYPE_PPP or IF_TYPE_TUNNEL
- Disable Outlook search
- Enable/Disable search in Outlook contacts when using native myAPPs-Windows-Client
- Recording URL
- Configure the web link in order to send the recording raw data to the recording App service instance (for softphone App only)
- Recording by default on
- Choose whether calls will be recorded at the start of the call or not
- Record external calls only
- Choose if only external calls will be recorded
- Allow user incall recording control
- Choose if users are able to start / stop their recording during a call (default is on)
- Hide recording URL in softphone app
- Omit display and change option of the recording URL used in the softphone app
For each setting there is a force checkmark with the following meaning:
- force on
- The administrative setting will be used by all clients. The user is not able to change it. Previous user settings are ignored. Note that the force checkmark has no effect, if the corresponding option is unset.
- force off
- The administrative setting is used as a default by all clients. The user can change it locally at any time. Previous user settings have priority.
Custom app for MS Teams
Download for a custom app that opens myapps inside MS Teams. The app is pre-configured with the DNS Name of the PBX.
For details see Reference13r2:Concept myApps Custom App for MS Teams