The innovaphone App Fax is configured with the PBX Fax object.
Configuration Options available for Fax-Objects
- Any valid URL to point to the innovaphone App Fax. With the App Fax URL argument 'mailbox' it is possible to configure a fax group app. The specified sip is used as the fax account instead of the login user.
- Header line
- A header line for outgoing faxes can be configured.
- Subscriber ID
- The subscriber id of the T.30 protocol.
- Subscriber Name
- The subscriber name used in the header line.
- Default User
- If no valid user with a fax license is found for the dialed extension number or no extension number is dialed, this user receives the incoming fax instead.
- External Resource Destination
- If the H.323 name of another PBX fax object of this PBX is configured here, the FAX interface registrations of that object is used for the FAX interface call.
- An external resource for fax group objects is mandatory.
- Modem capability
- The modem capability can be restricted if necessary. All modem speeds are allowed by default.
- Append user number
- If this is ticked, the user extension number is appended to the object number and to the subscriber id. The default is enabled.
- If this is ticked, T.30 error correction mode is used. The default is enabled.
- Receiving with 400dpi allowed
- If this is ticked, the FAX interface is allowed to receive documents with 400dpi. The default is enabled.
- Fax License
- A fax license can be assigned to the fax object itself, if it acts as an user to receive and send a fax and as an app object together. Also, it is possible to configure the object as a group fax user.
- UC License
- An UC license can be used instead of a fax license, but without an additional value.
Configures access to other apps which provide an additional service; currently, the fax app does not need any other service.
General Configuration Options
The information about general configuration options shared by all objects can be found at Reference14r1:PBX/Objects.