Reference13r2:Concept App Service Fax
The App Service Fax is an App Service which can be installed on an innovaphone App Platform. It provides sending or receiving FAX documents with the innovaphone PBX and an user app to manage the documents.
- innovaphone PBX from version 13r2
- The App Service Fax sends PDF documents as FAX documents and converts received FAX documents to PDF.
- The Fax App can forward the received fax documents by mail in 13r2, as notification only or with the document in PDF.
- innovaphone App Platform
- Device with a FAX interface for each PBX fax object
- One port license to register the fax interface towards the fax object
- A UC or fax license for each PBX user which is allowed to receive or send fax documents.
- For Group Fax Apps additionally a fax license at the respective group fax object (assigned automatically on creation through the AP FAX PBX Manager plugin).
Fax App (innovaphone-fax)
This app is provided for the users to send fax documents and view or download received documents. The app reads the argument mailbox=<sip name> to work with the given account instead of the user logged in. It uses the com.innovaphone.search API to search for contacts with FAX numbers.
The Fax App PBX Manager Plugin configures the App service and adds/modifies the corresponding App objects in the PBX. Additionally, it will find, register and configure available Fax-interfaces to the Fax App.
As with any app, the Fax-App needs then to be assigned to a user and licensed accordingly.
If FaxtoMail should be used, you need to make sure that the SMTP configuration is done in the Fax App PBX Manager Plugin. Additionally, each user has to enable FaxtoMail and choose the notification type (with or without PDF-attachment) in the Burger-Menu of his/her Fax or GroupFax - App.
If there occurs an error in the SMTP procedure (syntax error, mail server is not reachable, etc.), failed mails will be retried each 30 minutes.
Faxes deleted via the Fax App are removed from the database after two weeks.
TaskMail::Info job id 58, direction 0, progress 0, result 0, pdf file id 0
- 0 incoming
- 1 outgoing
- 0 created
- 1 queued
- 2 converted
- 3 finished
- 0 success
- 1 abort
- 2 error
- 3 convert failed
- Selection of AudioFax is possible also for non-audiofax-capable devices
- Has to be judged by the user himself, if selected fax-interface features AudioFax